Beginning Sunday 8 October, Sunday club sessions will run from 2pm to 6pm instead of the current 1pm to 5pm.
The format will be as usual:
- 2pm to 4pm: Advanced / pennant training
- 4pm to 6pm: Beginners and social session
ONLY SUNDAY SESSIONS WILL BE AFFECTED. Other sessions will still run as per the times below:
- Wednesdays (advanced and pennant training): 5pm to 7pm
- Fridays (social): 4pm to 7pm
- Saturdays (beginner matchplay): 3pm to 4pm
For more information, please see Club Sessions
This is also a reminder that the Annual General Meeting will be held at 2pm on Sunday 8 October at the South Oval Courts.
If you wish to nominate yourself to run for a position on next year’s Tennis Club Committee, you must fill out the form at anutennis.org/agm2017
That webpage also contains all the relevant information for the AGM including the agenda and the positions available.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if you have any queries.